Saturday, August 10, 2013

Day out on High Street

I was supposed to go to a Design Market at Malvern town hall, which I found out was cancelled, only after reaching the venue and finding it empty and then checking the website to read the one-liner cancellation notice

I walked all the way from Glenferrie road to Chapel Street looking at the (highly expensive) shops, signs, and nature. Surprisingly I found a number of rugs, design and home decor shops in addition to the Antique shops.

It was fun to walk on such interesting streets, here, High Street through Malvern, Armadale, Prahran and I am reassured that I love Melbourne for such reasons as here in these photos. Photos are taken with my phone cam and have been left unedited

Lavender bush

Contrasting winter trees against the sky, Jetblack branches


Somehow fall, somehow winter, somehow spring in these leaves


Haze of the sun on the camera and walking along these black fences.

The long leaves glow with the sunrays against the Melbourne-Black

Again a bit of fall colours, and some winter flowers it seems

A church and its architecture, looking skywards

Helvetica Bold on the signs

The sun competes with the clouds to be the background for these trees

A wintry street and a sunny day


These creatures

Helvetica Ultralight against Melbournian Black
--

Love, Mikide

1 comment: